Indian Institute of Science (IISc)
+91-80-2360 0492 (Extn. 409)
Welcome to my personal homepage! I am currently working as a Senior Scientific Officer at Supercomputer Education Research Center (SERC), Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore, I joined SERC in 2008 as a Scientific Officer. I did my PhD from Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore, under the supervision of Prof N. Balakrishnan (SERC, IISc Bangalore) and Prof. Dipanjan Gope (ECE IISc Bangalore). I received M. Tech. degree from Delhi University, and B. Tech degree from GGSIPU Delhi India.
My broad research interests lie in the development of fast and parallel scientific computing tools for Electromagnetics(EM) problems. My researh topics include fast linear solvers for highly oscillatory problems, scalable direct matrix solvers for solving various electromagnetic radiation and scattering problems. These problems include Radar Cross Section (RCS) computation of large and complex real-world objects and designing different types of antennas using various numerical techniques like Method of Moments (MoM), Finite Difference Time Domain (FDTD) etc.
- Ph. D. (Computational Electromagnetics) Indian Institute of Science (IISc), India
Thesis: Fast Solvers and Preconditioning Methods in Computational Electromagnetics
- M.Tech. (Microwave Electronics) Delhi University (DU), India
Thesis: Design and Development of K and Ka Band Optimum Gain Horn Antenna
- B. Tech (Electronics and Communication), GGSIPU Delhi, India
- Scalable low-rank fast matrix solvers.
- Frequency-domain integral equations.
- Fast multipole method-based solutions.
- Fast and parallel matrix solvers.
- Antenna Design
- Reviewer for the Applied Computational Electromagnetics Society (ACES) Journal, IET Microwaves Antennas and Propagation Journal, Progress In Electromagnetics Research (PIERS) Journal
- Secretary for IEEE EPS Bangalore Chapter (2020-22).